So, what is my plan to get through life’s maze?
I wish I could navigate through the issues of life by using a search engine (like google) for the answers. Instead, I found out answers to life’s situations in a completely different way. I had to demand a clear guideline from the Holy Spirit and a dedicated coach. One could say I learned “the hard way”.
Once, I was on a farm in Texas and soon discovered it featured a giant maze made of maize, so I decided to explore it.
It looked like an endless maze with no way out. However, before I began my quest through the maze, I was asked the question “What is your plan to get through the maze?” I neither had a plan nor a guide to get through this maze, but I was assured that there was a way out.
For hours on end, I went round in circles. It wasn’t until I got tired that I decided to look at the map; but that should have been the first thing I did before I started… I should have asked questions and got a guide.
Life can be like a maze, if you don’t have a guide to help you navigate your way through. It can become frustrating and confusing. The good news is that The Holy Spirit is here as our guide, and dedicated people who are committed to making sure you succeed, can also provide guidance.
There are times that our activities are far too time-consuming for just us to bare alone. At times like these, we need the help of the Holy Spirit.
A well known Pastor, with a wealth of wisdom, once re-introduced GPS (The Geographical Position System) to me in a different way.
Although this is a popular program used to navigate through the tangible roads and terrains of this earth, this Pastor made me realize that my life at any given point in time, needs re-positioning.
On any route in life, to be sure you are on the right track, you need to ask questions.
I was in a similar situation some years ago, until I understood how to ask questions and the meaning of the word Re-positioning!
Remember, tough situations never last, but tough people do.
The Bible says,
25 Let your eyes look straight ahead,
And your eyelids look right before you. (Proverbs 4:25) (NKJV)
There are ways to go through tough situations and come out blessed.
You need to take some decisive steps to re-position your mind, along with every other aspect of your life:
- Stand before God with your issues. Bring the difficulties to him in prayer. Instead of worrying endlessly and allowing your mind to buzz recklessly with thoughts, take the situation to God. This is the first point of letting go of busyness- you need to master being purposeful in all you do.
- Focus your attention on God’s Word then, prayerfully concentrate on the issues that face you. Your mind will generate the right solution through the Word of God.
- Ask questions and have a coach to guide you with the help of the Holy Spirit. Work with a coach, someone you can ask questions; either formally or informally. You need a coach to help navigate through the maze.
- Work with God’s Word, by getting the Word from God (Rhema) on every situation. Then confess the Word over the situation.
- Speak the Word with boldness. Do not confess the issues, God knows it all. Confess what you believe will happen based on the Word of God.