The Black Female Accountants Network (BFAN Network) is a network based on Christian values with a focus on its members empowering each other to make a difference within the profession, workplace and community.
Listen to our 7 minute video here.
We are different from an association in that we will operate in a less formal structure which will be a combination of online conversations, sharing content, 1 to 1 meetings, small group discussions and larger networking events.
BFAN Network will be of interest and benefit to finance and accounting professionals in general, including:
- Qualified / Designated accountants
- Internationally trained finance professionals
- Experienced professionals
- New / recent graduates
- FP&A Professionals
- Accounting undergraduate students
- Payroll, AP, AR and other accounting roles
- Tax, Treasury, Risk, CFAs and Audit professionals